Welcome to the official website of the Gwersyllt Community Council which we hope will be a valuable source of information about the authority and the community it serves.
As work on the site progresses, all agendas and minutes of the Council, together with other associated documents about the workings, procedures and business of the Council, will be available.
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit and Right to Inspect Annual Return
- Consumer Council for Water - Annual Report 12/13
- Wales against illegal money lending Newsletter
- Building Communities - Recruiting for Chair and Trustee Directors
- Appointment of Chemist / Pharmacologist to the Advisory Panel on Substance Misuse (APoSM)
- Appointment of Criminologist Members to the Advisory Panel on Substance Misuse (APoSM)
Asset Skills Course
We have funding* to provide the Asset Skills course in 'Promoting Energy Efficiency to Potential Customers' at a discounted price. The cost of the course is £210 but discounts are available for those living or working in wales. Organisations with fewer than 250 people pay just £63 per person; organisations with more than 250 people pay £105 per person (prices exclusive of VAT).
We currently have availability to join the course in Cardiff on the 23rd January 2014 and in Swansea on the 28th January 2014. Please see below for more details on the course.
Asset Skills Level 1 Award in 'Promoting energy efficiency to potential customers'.
This is a new course leading to the SkillsFirst Level 1 Award in 'Promoting energy efficiency to potential customers' for those who successfully complete a simple assessment following the course. It's aimed at a range of people who work for organisations that promote energy efficiency improvements to buildings, including:
- Social housing providers
- Community groups
Three different aspects of energy efficiency are looked at during the course:
1. The reasons for adopting energy efficiency behaviours and the effect these can then have on energy consumption
2. The measures and initiatives available to customers to encourage take-up
3. Help understanding the effective ways of communicating the information to customers
To reserve a space, or for more information on the course please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in contact with you. Alternatively, you can find more details on the course on our website www.energyadvicetraining.co.uk or call us on 01452 833 601.
*Please be aware that this funding is not available to Public Sector Organisations